Become a Member of the Nichols House Museum
Dear Friend of the Nichols House Museum,
For over fifty years the Nichols House Museum’s membership has sustained its preservation efforts, its activities, and its place among the historic houses of Boston. The museum remains a favorite stop for international and domestic visitors who value its authenticity both in representing Federal-period architecture and in providing a rare glimpse into the domestic sensibilities of Bostonians of the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries.
Among the popular activities we have planned for members and guests are the following:
- The Spring Fête to take place on June 5th at the elegant Boston Athenaeum
- The festive Nichols House Holiday House Tour scheduled for December 14th
In the spring, we plan two lectures and two special events:
- February 24th – lecture by Ken Shulman –“The World's Greatest Rivalry: A Look at the India-Pakistan Conflict Through Cricket”
- March 8th - International Women's Day Celebration at the Nichols House Museum
- April 12th and May 17th – Servant Life Tour at the Nichols House Museum
- April 14th - lecture by Barbara Shapiro – “The Art Forger”
As a member, you will receive invitations with special admission rates to all events and lectures. As always you and your guests will receive free entry to the museum and special pricing on books in our gift shop.
Your membership is critical because it provides support for the on-going educational programming and conservation efforts of the Nichols House Museum. Thank you for your continued support.
We look forward to seeing you at our events.
Patrons' Program Description
You can participate in the Patrons' Program, which allows for an opportunity to gain access
to additional Nichols House Museum benefits. You can read more about the benefits of the
Patrons' Program by clicking on the link below.
Learn More »
- Nike Level $500 - $999
- Diana Level $1,000 - $2,000