Become a Member of the Nichols House Museum
Dear Friend of the Nichols House Museum,
For over fifty years the membership of the Nichols House Museum has sustained its preservation efforts, its activities, and its place among the historic houses of Boston. With this letter, we invite you to become a member of the Nichols House Museum.
Among the popular activities in 2015 planned for members and guests are:
- The Spring Fête to take place on June 4th at the elegant Boston Athenaeum
- The festive Nichols House Holiday House Tour scheduled for December 13th
In the spring, we plan on two lectures and a special event:
- February 23rd - Lecture by David Heilbroner – “Impact Filmmaking: HBO's "The Newburgh Sting" takes on the FBI”
- March 7th - International Women's Day Celebration at the Nichols House Museum
- April 13th - Lecture by Chip Piatti “Asher Benjamin: A (New) England Journey”
As a member, you will receive invitations with special admission rates to all events and lectures. As always, you and your guests will receive free entry to the museum and special pricing on books in our gift shop.
With your membership - at any level - you will receive a set of four different notecards with envelopes of designs taken from Rose Standish Nichols’ English Pleasure Gardens.
Your membership is critical because it provides support for the on-going educational programming and conservation efforts of the Nichols House Museum. Thank you for your continued support.
We look forward to seeing you at our events.
Patrons' Program Description
You can participate in the Patrons' Program, which allows for an opportunity to gain access
to additional Nichols House Museum benefits. You can read more about the benefits of the
Patrons' Program by clicking on the link below.
Learn More »
- Nike Level $500 - $999
- Diana Level $1,000 - $2,000